Fast Track Resource Request
Institutions that are looking for services and wish to contract and pay professional suppliers directly are invited to submit a ‘Fast Track’ request via the form below. Because Fast Track requests do not involve funding support, they can be processed within a short period of time following submission.
In this arrangement, institutions will be provided with contact information for a selection of qualifying suppliers, and the institution will be responsible for selecting, contracting and directly paying the supplier of their choosing.
If you are funded via the Virtual Learning Strategy (VLS) and are looking for a match with a vetted Supplier in our directory, please proceed with this application.
What is Submittable?
CVLP is using the platform Submittable for efficient intake of Fast Track requests. To submit you will be required to make an account. As an individual submitting a proposal, the platform will assist you to:
- Save a draft of your proposal so you can review it multiple times before submitting it.
- Collaborate with a co-presenter in the application. Click here to learn how you can invite people to collaborate with you on a submission.
- Check the status of any submissions you make.
- Communicate with the CVLP team about your submission.
- Withdraw an application at any time.
Privacy and security considerations
Submittable encrypts the transmission of information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and follows industry standards to protect the information they store (GDPA & HIPPA compliant). Submittable uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) to store data and all data/information will be transmitted and stored outside of Canada. Submittable also maintains industry standards in accessibility (WCAG 2.0 compliant). Here is some more information about Submittable.
- Privacy: https://www.submittable.com/privacy/
- Security: https://www.submittable.com/security/
- Accessibility: https://www.submittable.com/accessibility/
Your EOIs are private and will not be available to anyone external to the eCampusOntario team. eCampusOntario will never use the information you provide outside of the purpose for which it was collected, but there are always risks when using software platforms that we do not control.